AS SEEN IN
Every so often we stumble across the most amazing gurus and get to witness them create magic through their Social Media Communities and products like Recipe Books. Felicity Evans from Imbibe Living is one of these creative people.
After speaking to Felicity and hearing her amazing story, we had to know more about this wonderful, healthy way of eating and drinking and its benefits.
Life is fizzing with positive energy for entrepreneur and wellness advocate Felicity Evans whose thriving business produces boutique fermented water kefir from organic botanical ingredients.
Yet another buzzword that has popped up in the health world lately (we love a good buzzword) is KEFIR and, when I first heard of it, I had as much idea about what it was as I did about how to pronounce it. Nowadays, I drink it every single day and have been amazed at the benefits for my grumpy little gut.
Food applications are limited (most charcoal is sold as a supplement) but Imbibe Living Water Kefir pairs it with lemon peel and cayenne pepper in a bubbly, fermented probiotic drink.
Imbibe are behind the BEST fermented probiotic drink which is incredible for gut health (vital for hydration and glowing skin!). Their amazing water kefir’s are organic, sugar free and helps with detox and immunity too! These are the perfect drinks to be sipping on in summer- not only do they taste great (flavoured with organic herbs!) and have a yummy fizz, they are SOOOO good for you too!
If you’re all about that gut health, then probiotic drinks like kombucha and kefir are no strangers to you. These unique, tasty drinks ‘feed’ the good bacteria in your gut, which can help promote a healthy digestive tract and immune system.Try these three recipes for basic kombucha, Earl Grey kombucha with lemon, and water kefir from Probiotic Drinks at Home by Felicity Evans.
5 minutes with Felicity Evans
25 Jul 2017
Article type: Publication,
- Food Matters | Fermenting Like A Pro!
- Vogue | Why kvass is the new kombucha and how you can make it at home
- Newcastle Herald | Word of Mouth
- Newcastle Herald | Passionate About New Food Trends
- HUNTERhunter | Discovers you are what you absorb, not what you eat
- Newcastle Weekly Magazine | 12 November 2015 issue
- 2016'S Most Unlikely Superfoods and How to Use Them
- Lauren Michele | Gut Health & Immunity with Felicity Evans
- Popsugar | How Fermentation Completely Changed 1 Woman's Life
- The Health Emporium | Get to know – Imbibe Water Kefir
- Holistic Lifestyler | 5 Minutes with Felicity Evans from Imbibe Water Kefir
- Newcastle Herald | Felicity Evans' water kefir will soon move from indie drink to supermarket brand
- Depths of Beauty | Why You Need to be Adding Salt to your Water
- Peppermint Magazine | Handcrafted fermented water kefir from Imbibe Living
- Better Living with Sally Obermeder Podcast
- Matcha Maiden | Never Fear, Kefir is Here
- Edible Beauty Australia | Meet Felicity Evans from Imbibe Living
- Like Minded Bitches | Give Before Asking
- The Entrepreneurial Edit | Give Before Asking
- Weleda | Healthy Skin Starts with a Healthy Gut
- The Owner's Collective | 5 Tips to Activate Your Brain
- Talking Lifetyle Radio Interview
- Spa it Girl chats exclusively with Felicity Evans, Author of PROBIOTIC DRINKS AT HOME
- Franki Robson | “Probiotic Drinks Transformed My Health And Energy.” + Basic Water Kefir Recipe
- Supercharged Foods| Probiotic Drinks At Home + Jun With Ginger And Galangal Recipe
- HuffPost | How To Make Kombucha And Kefir
- Food Matters | Fermenting Like A Pro! Q & A With The Queen Of Fermentation Alchemy
- Sporteluxe | How To Make Your Own Delicious Gut-Friendly Kombucha At Home
- Spoonful of Sarah | 5 De-bloat Tips From The Gut Goddess
- Swiish | What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?
- SBS | Persian Princess Rosewater and Saffron Water Kefir
- SBS | Jun with Ginger and Galangal
- Marie Claire July 2017 Issue | 5 Minutes with Felicity Evans
- Kitchen Nine | Kefir and kombucha the healthy fizzy drink
- Cotton On | Probiotic Drinks At Home
Her recipes are low in sugar, functional for the body and aimed at helping to boost the immune system. Evans shares her secrets about fermenting, and explains the why and how of each fermentation process.
Probiotic Drinks at Home is the perfect book for anyone looking to improve their gut health and overall immunity. She covers everything from Kombucha to ginger beer.
I was lucky enough to interview Felicity myself and let me tell you, she’s GUT some interesting and innovative ideas!
“Thanks to Imbibe Living, you can sip your way to a healthy belly without scrunching up your face, as these
health drinks contain coconut with the activated charcoal, and honey with the rooibos and turmeric. You have our words they taste of-so-good.”
But according to Felicity Evans, author of Probiotic Drinks at Home, you don’t need a lab and bubbling beaker to brew gut-friendly drinks at home.
Make this seriously delicious gut-friendly drink at home… Lemon & Ginger Water Kefir brought to you by Felicity Evans.
Not only does Felicity detail the yummiest gut-lovin’ drinks but she also explains why they are so important. Our favourite recipe is the Summery Watermelon and Mint Water Kefir.
Felicity Evans is the founder and driving force behind Imbibe Living, a health company born on the benefits of probiotics, specialising in water kefir.
She is an entrepreneur and leader in the gut health movement in Australia, as well as a dedicated wife and mother to two beautiful girls.
A health crisis had her in despair after the birth of her second child, and in her journey to understand why she was often so ill, Imbibe was born.
Felicity is set to launch a world-first online course teaching about safely making probiotic drinks at home. She also have a recipe book called “Probiotic Drinks at Home” due for international release this year.
Click image to view/download full size.
Thank you Felicity for your generous delivery of Imbibe! Her drinks are low in sugar… and full of probiotics!
Loving Imbibe Living Water Kefir! The ginger variety gives you a zingy burst on the taste buds and is a great gut tonic!
Perfect afternoon drink. I’m obsessed with ginger and lemongrass Imbibe Water Kefir and super excited that all the beautiful goddesses will get to try one of the epic flavors tomorrow night at The Goddess Group. (Source: Instagram 2016)
Thanks Felicity for the morning probiotic goodness. The girls loved the blue/green colour! (Source: Instagram)
One of the very few fermented beverages I can happily recommend because it’s not at all sweet and full of sugar. I love “Be Green” to alkalise and the “Charcoal” one for a bit of a cleanse. Or and the yellow one for a special bevy with dinner or for special occasions!
One of the reasons I love the Imbibe organic range of kefirs is it’s so good for our gut! The tasty bio-fermented kefirs are full of living probiotics and infused with healing, detoxifying, cleansing and nourishing ingredients like charcoal, chlorophyll, lemon peel, hibiscus, ginger, cayenne and more. Oh and there is extremely low sugar – even less than our trusty Kombucha (which is also another favourite for cultivating gut health!). Thank you for your creations. I’m a big fan.
Thank you for contributing to the health of people of Newcastle and surrounds. I absolutely love your Kefir. My favourite was your Rooibos with Turmeric and Honey.
My new fave Imbibe Water Kefir! DELICIOUS and gut friendly matcha water kefir. I drink it every single day and have been amazed at the benefits for my grumpy little gut. GAHHH our friends are so amazing! (Instagram 2017)
I always start my skin routine in the gut first, with probiotics and these uber-yummy living kefir drinks from Imbibe Living. (Source: Instagram)
Pure Alchemy, by a Divine Alchemist… in a beautiful, awe inspiring & ever so easy to follow book! Your glorious essence is vibrantly bubbling off every page! (Source: Instagram)