I don’t! It’s a constant struggle.
I don’t have it right; I don’t have the answers.
I’m like most other working Mums - We're all just doing the best we can.
There are some things that I do try to do that help me to manage both motherhood and my business:
1. I turn my phone off on the weekend when possible
2. Turning my phone to silent when I get home from the office so that I don’t get distracted
3. I have a seperate alarm from my phone - that has meant that there is less chance to get distracted, and it doesn't have to always be with me.
4. Knowing that my children won’t be this little forever helps me re-prioritise
5. When I’m at work, I truly only focus on that so that I give it my all with the time I have.
I’m just like everyone else, doing my best to manage the increasing demands and feel grateful to have my health to keep me strong.
Watch our video below with Felicity in her element, playing in the kitchen with her products.