1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win one of 10 (ten) IMBIBE vouchers worth AU$500 each. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a
copy of them for your reference.
Imbibe Living (The ‘Promoter’)
2. Entrants must;
3. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs;
4. All prizes will be gifted in voucher form unless otherwise specified
5. Entries received will be considered final. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs provided other than in accordance with the Competition terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will be notified by email and/or Instagram utilising their Imbibe Newsletter Subscription details. Imbibe Living Pty Ltd accepts no liability where the information provided in the subscription details are incorrect.
8. The (10) prizes are valued at AU$500 each, totalling AU$5,000. The value of voucher is applicable to full-priced product only as found on www.imbibeliving.com or at the IMBIBE retail store (please see Boutique page for address details). Promotional codes, rewards points or other codes are not applicable. Voucher are only valid for a maximum of 1x Miracle Collagen product, 1x Beauty Renewal and 1x Vegan Collagen product.
9. Prizes must be claimed by October 13, 2022 or could be subject to forfeit.
10. The competition is based on chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the winner.
11. If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to make further judgments as to the winners on the Unclaimed Prize Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published on the Imbibe Living website in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoters discretion.
12. The Promoter (including their associated agencies and companies);
14. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms, the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
15. By entering the competition;
16. Additional terms;
By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-
mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Imbibe Living logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
The winner acknowledges that they are responsible for the organising and booking of all trip related travel, classes and other. The prize will be gifted in voucher form and it is the responsibility of the winner to book appointments and tickets with participating vendors within the available voucher validity
period. Any loss due to the winner’s delay in booking is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. The winner acknowledges that the promoter will not be liable should any injury or other arise from entering, winning or partaking in the prize of this competition directly or indirectly.
In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. If entrants do not wish to be bound by the Competition terms and conditions or participate in the Competition after they have entered then they must email email@example.com and advise that they do not wish to participate.