1. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Entrants must;
3. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs;
4. Entries received will be considered final. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs provided other than in accordance with the Competition terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be notified by email and instagram utilising their Imbibe Newsletter Subscription details. Imbibe Living Pty Ltd accepts no liability where the information provided in the subscription details are incorrect.
7. 5 Prizes of $1000 RRP worth of Imbibe Product will be distributed to competition winners upon claiming of the prize.
8. Prizes must be claimed by 30 October, 2021 or could be subject to forfeit.
9. The competition is based on results and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
10. If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to make further judgments as to the winners on the Unclaimed Prize Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published on the Imbibe Living website in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoters discretion.
11. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the competition, including without limitation any underlying skin or health conditions involved in this competition and by entering this competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk.
12. The Promoter (including their associated agencies and companies);
13. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State, if required
15. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms, the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
16. By entering the competition;
17. If entrants do not wish to be bound by the Competition terms and conditions or participate in the Competition after they have entered then they must email email@example.com and advise that they do not wish to participate.