1. The participant acknowledges and agrees that entry to this product trial is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Entrants must:
3. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs;
4. Entries received will be considered final. Entries, submissions and copies of attachments and photographs provided other than in accordance with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
5. Participants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the product trial, including without limitation any underlying skin or health conditions involved, and by entering this product trial and/or accepting the Terms & Conditions, entrants accept that risk.
6. The Promoter (including their associated agencies and companies):
7. If for any reason any aspect of this product trial is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State, if required.
9. By entering the product trial:
10. If participants do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions or participate in the product trial after they have entered they must email email@example.com and advise that they do not wish to participate.