1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win the Shona Joy x IMBIBE gift pack worth a total of AU$2,000.The entrant acknowledges and agrees that entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Win a $2000 voucher - IMBIBE x Shona Joy Giveaway ('Competition').
By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
Shona Joy and IMBIBE (The ‘Promoter’)
2. Entrants must;
4. All prizes will be gifted in voucher form unless otherwise specified. Imbibe Living and Shona Joy accept no liability for any injuries or other experienced by the winner while undertaking activities or travel related to this competition and prize.
5. Entries received will be considered final. Entries provided other than in accordance with the Competition terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified by email utilising their entry details. The Promoter is not liable if the information provided is incorrect.
8. The prize is valued at approximately AU$2,000 and contains the following:
9. Prizes must be claimed by 30th November 2023 or could be subject to forfeit.
10. The competition is based on chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the winner.
11. If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to make further judgments as to the winners on the Unclaimed Prize Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published on the Promoter's website in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoters discretion.
12. The Promoter (including their associated agencies and companies);
14. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms, the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
15. By entering the competition;
16. If entrants do not wish to be bound by the Competition terms and conditions or participate in the Competition after they have entered then they must email email@example.com and advise that they do not wish to participate.