In a world of skincare and wellness trends, there’s only a few that truly stand the test of time. One of those trends is having a new resurgence, and that is Face Yoga. So, what is it exactly & how do you do it?
Well, as it sounds, it is yoga for the face, which entails exercising and stretching the muscles in the face.
It assists in:
01. Encouraging lymphatic drainage
By using manual techniques to re-circulate lymphatic fluid back into our bodies and remove toxins from the skin. A large portion of your lymphatic system sits under your skin and is stimulated by physical movement (exercise) or manual techniques like face yoga, gua-sha or vibrations (hello, Sculpt?) With a little help, you can begin to encourage your body to
Encouraging lymphatic drainage by using manual techniques to re-circulate lymphatic fluid back into our bodies and remove toxins from the skin.
02. Smoothing lines and wrinkles
Because, simply put, exercising the muscles in your face contributes to healthy blood flow, which delivers nutrients to your skin cells. This encourages collagen production and overall skin health, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
03. Releasing tension
By exercising and then relaxing your facial muscles to reduce stress and encouraging you to take a breath- because we all need a bit more of that, don’t we?
Encourages collagen production and overall skin health that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
You best bet that we’re already on it at the IMBIBE HQ, and we pair it with our #5 Sculpting tool for that cherry on top. With 6000x sonic vibrations per minute to encourage lymphatic drainage, as well as collagen and elastin production, you can’t go wrong either.
Let’s walk you through how to use Sculpt…
2. Add your serums. We recommend our #3 Restore for ultimate hydration
3. Use your favourite oil (which is, of course, our #4 Protect) and spread evenly into your skin. Use a drop or two more for some extra slip.
4. Turn on the Sculpt and glide the tool across your face, starting from the middle and dragging upwards and outwards. You can start to notice a bit of blood rushing to your skin and a plump and vibrant complexion after just a couple of minutes. Use up to 15 minutes- while you watch your favorite series or while sipping your Beauty Renewal.
5. Give face yoga a try- there are endless tutorials online, you’ll be sure to find one that tickles your fancy.
You will start to notice a bit of blood rushing to your skin and a plump and vibrant complexion after just a couple of minutes.
Need any more convincing on why you should include Face yoga with Sculpt in your skincare routine? Go on, give it a try.