We love nothing more than a cozy, wintery morning rugged up, sipping Miracle Collagen-infused Hot Chocolates. This year we are levelling up with our Marshmallows your skin will love you for. The yum way to boost your collagen.
First let’s make the marshmallows.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- 1 cup organic honey
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
1. Grease a square pan and line with baking paper in both directions. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan with 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the gelatin with 1/2 cup of water. While the gelatin is softening, pour the other 1/2 cup of water in a sauce pan along with the honey, vanilla and the salt. Turn the stovetop to a medium high heat, and bring it to boil. Continue to boil until it reaches 240 degrees which should take around 7-8 minutes. Immediately remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Turn your mixer to low-med. Slowly pour the honey mixture into the bowl combining it with the softened gelatin. Turn the mixer to high and continue beating the mixture until it becomes thick like marshmallow crème which should take approx. 10 mins.
4. Turn off & transfer to the prepared pan. Smooth the top and sprinkle on the remaining 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder & pat it smooth.
5. When set, cut to desired size and enjoy dipped into your Miracle Collagen infused Hot Chocolate.
Secondly the Miracle Collagen Infused Hot Chocolate:
We are obsessed with this creamy collagen hot chocolate, and once you have all the ingredients this drink is quick to make and deeply beneficial. This warm cup is collagen rich and packed with skin loving proteins, antioxidants and healthy fats. If you love this beverage you love our Creamy Collagen Pink Latte and Vegan Collagen Peanut Bars.
Here's what you'll need:
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 pieces of dark chocolate (2 tbsp chopped up)
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp Miracle Collagen
Pinch sea salt
1/2 tbsp cashew butter
Place everything except cashew butter into a small pot over low-medium heat and bring to a simmer until hot. Pour everything into a blender along with the cashew butter and blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
Pour into your favourite mug, with some marshmallows and some delicious chocolate biscuits.
Enjoy, darling xo