We love pairing Miracle Collagen with Beauty Renewal because they work together. Miracle Collagen is heat stable, so it can be heated or baked without degrading the quality of the peptide. Beauty Renewal is our seriously delicious 3-in-1 probiotic concentrate for your happiest gut, ever.
Together, it’s better than Brad and Jen, 1999.
If you’re looking for more delicious and nourishing recipes, try:Choc Berry Beauty Bowl
Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
Collagen Chocolate Fudge
HAZELNUT AND RASPBERRY CREAM TART
Prep time: 20 minutes, plus setting times
HAZELNUT CACAO CRUST
2 cups (260g) roasted hazelnuts
¼ cup cacao powder
1/3 cup dark chocolate baking drops
200g (approx 10) large, soft dates, pitted (eg Medjool)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
RASPBERRY CHIA JAM
1 cup raspberries
2 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp IMBIBE Beauty Renewal
4 TBSP IMBIBE Miracle Collagen
RASPEBRRY CREAM FILLING
2 cups (280g) raw cashews, soaked 4 hours in water
¼ cup (75g) pure maple syrup
1 ½ cups (200g) raspberries (fresh, or frozen and defrosted before use)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp boxed coconut or almond milk
40g cacao butter, melted (see notes)
4 Tbsp IMBIBE Miracle Collagen
Optional; 1 Tbsp freeze dried berry powder or rose powder
Fresh berries and/or edible rose petals
Chocolate, berries, edible flowers
1. To begin, grease a large flan (approx 9 inches) or tart tin with a removable base and set aside.
2. Add hazelnuts, salt, cacao, and baking drops to a food processor and process until small crumbs have formed. With the food processor still running add dates one at a time and vanilla. Test the mix. It should easily hold together but not be so sticky that it sticks all over your hands. If it is too dry add an extra date, if it is too wet add extra cacao powder. Pour the mix into your prepared tin and use your hands to spread it around and form a tart crust. You can go for a rustic look, just take your time to compress the base well and evenly. Set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes remove the base from the freezer and gently remove the crust from the tart tin. Place on a serving plate in the fridge while you make the filling.
4. Make the chia jam. Add berries and water to a small saucepan and place over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until berries have softened and begun to release their juices. Now add in chia seeds and cook for a further 5 minutes, regularly stirring to prevent sticking. Turn off the heat and mash any lumps with a fork. Transfer to a bowl and into the fridge to cool for 10 minutes while you make the cream filling. After the mixture has cooled add the Imbibe beauty renewal and stir through.
5. Drain cashews and add to a blender with all the remaining ingredients, ensuring they're all at room temperature. Blend until very smooth and creamy, using your blender tamper as required.
6. Remove the base from the fridge along with the cooled chia jam. Pour jam over the base and use a spoon to spread evenly. Next, top with the raspberry rose cream filling and use the spoon again to spread around evenly. Set in the freezer for 2+ hours.
7. To serve it is best to place the tart into the fridge for 6+ hours (or overnight) to defrost slowly. Top with fresh or defrosted berries and loco love chocolates. Store the tart in the fridge until just before serving- it will not stand hot temperatures, so beware! Store in an air-tight container in the fridge (up to 5 days) or freezer (3 months).
To melt cacao butter follow a double boiler method. Melt until completely liquid then remove from heat and set aside to cool until it is just warm to the touch.